- The minimum age for pony rides is 1 year. The minimum age for a ½ hour trail ride is 6 years. The minimum age for a 1 hour trail ride or longer is 10 years.
- Maximum weight of riders is strictly 95kg. We do not wish to embarrass you, but if we believe that you are too heavy for our horses, we will need to cancel your ride to avoid harm to our animals.
- We are unable to take women who are pregnant due to potential risks.
- Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment. A 50% deposit is required on the day you book to secure your booking.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your scheduled ride, your deposit may be forfeited.
- All riders must wear a helmet which complies with current Australian Safety Standards, and riding boots. These are supplied and included in the cost of your ride.
- All riders over 18 are required to read and sign a Risk Waiver Form. A parent or guardian must read and sign the Risk Waiver Form for children under the age of 18 who are participating in a trail ride.
- Vouchers (including Gift and Entertainment Book vouchers) are regarded as redeemed upon booking. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will result in the voucher being forfeited. Riders must present their voucher on the day of the booking or they will be required to pay full price for the ride.
- Trotting and cantering is permitted at the discretion of the trail leader based on their assessment of the skill and experience of the rider. The trail leader will exercise their judgment considering the competency and experience of other riders in the group, the number of trail guides available and the condition of the trail.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your ride to pay the balance owing (if any); sign waiver forms; and be fitted with boots and helmet. Please consider other people in the riding group and do not be late.
- Once you have paid for your ride and mounted the horse, there will be no refund provided should you change your mind.
- We require at least 24 hours notice should you wish to postpone or cancel your ride. Your deposit will not be refunded if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- Should we have to postpone or cancel the ride due to weather conditions or other unforeseen events, we will aim to reschedule the ride to a mutually suitable day or offer you a Gift Voucher to use within the following 12 months. Where neither of these options is suitable, your deposit will be refunded in full.
- Deposits paid by card payment will be refunded by card and not in cash.
- After 6 paid ½ day rides, receive your next ½ day ride free.
- After 6 paid 1½ hour rides, receive your next 1½ hour ride free.
- After 6 paid 1 hour rides receive a 1 hour ride free.
- After 6 paid ½ hour rides receive a ½ hour ride free.
- If the 6 paid rides vary in riding time, the free ride will be provided at the rate of the shortest ride time.
- If the Week Day Discount applied to two or more of the 6 paid rides, the free ride can only be redeemed on another week day where the discount applies, but not on weekends, school holidays or public holidays.
- Other than point 5 above, free rides can be taken on any day, subject to availability.
- Rewards cards must be presented to Tamborine Mountain Trail Rides staff prior to all rides to be marked off.
- Free rides are regarded as redeemed upon booking unless the ride is cancelled by Tamborine Mountain Trail Rides. They must be booked in advance.
- Not valid with other offers.
Tamborine Mountain Trail Rides
Corner Tamborine Mountain Rd & Cedar Creek Falls Rd
Tamborine Mountain Qld 4270
Telephone: +61 (0) 7 5545 3505
North Tamborine Qld 4272